Last modification on May 22, 2018 at 12H18.
On this site, we use Matomo.
Matomo is an open source web analysis platform. We use it to measure, collect, analyze and report user data in order to understand and optimize the site.
All this data is completely anonymous.
Matomo is used to analyse the behaviour of site users in order to identify potential pitfalls: pages not found, search engine indexing problems, most popular content... Once the data has been processed (number of users reaching a page not found, viewing only one page...), Matomo generates reports so that we can take action, for example by changing the layout, publishing new content... etc.
Matomo processes the following personal data:
- IP address (2 bytes are hidden)
- User location
- Date and time
- Title of the page consulted
- URL of the page visited
- URL of the page that was viewed before the current page.
- Screen resolution
- Time in the local time zone
- Files that have been clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an external domain
- Page generation time
- Country, region, city
- Main language of the browser
- Browser user agent
The processing of personal data with Matomo is completely anonymous, and is based on legitimate interests, for statistical purposes only. You can refuse to participate:
Users using our contact page will have to provide us with their email address, surname and first name. These data are only used to process their contact request.
Under no circumstances will it be transmitted to third parties or used to send you commercial messages.
A "cookie" is a text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our site. In your computer, cookies are managed by your web browser.
Different types of cookies are used on our Site:
- Some cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. They allow you to use the main features of it (for example, access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally.
- Other so-called "analytical" cookies allow us to track your behaviour on this site via Matomo.
You can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser to disable cookies (the help section of the browser used specifies the procedure to follow).
We draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of certain functions.
Sharing and dissemination of information
Your information is very important to us. We only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, as well as in a limited number of circumstances such as compliance with legislation. We may collect, use, store and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary and reasonable to:
- Respond to a legal process or a request from the state.
- Enforce our agreements, conditions or regulations.
- Prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security problems.
- Protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
If you are a resident of certain territories, and in particular the European Union, you have certain rights with regard to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. You will find our contact details below.
- Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change your personal information, restrict our use of it or delete it. Except in exceptional circumstances (for example, if we have to keep the data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Oppose. You may object to us processing some of your information in the context of our legitimate interests. In this particular case, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or in cases where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaining. If you reside in the European Union and wish to express concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you may do so with your local data protection authorities.
In the framework of the European Data Protection Act, I, Yannick Kepinski, am the data controller with regard to your personal information. For any questions or concerns, you can contact me on my email: email@example.com.
You can also send me a letter to the address:
Place Says Drols
43380 Saint Privat Du Dragon
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator